Payments and Refunds Policy
Registration for a class is subject to the terms listed below:
- The parents or legal guardian of students younger than 18 years are responsible for registering and paying all the due registration, tuition and examination fees as and when these apply. Students older than 18 years are personally responsible for registering and paying all the due fees. The person responsible for paying the fees will be referred to as the Bill Payer below.
- To register for a class, students and/or their parents and/or legal guardians in the case of students younger than 18 years must send their request by email to email@example.com. We will confirm or otherwise the student’s place in the class. No other form of confirmation, such as word of mouth, will be considered valid.
- The student is only confirmed in the class once payment is made in full for the class. We reserve the right to cancel the student’s place following at least one reminder for unpaid bills.
- The student’s participation in an exam is only confirmed once payment is made in full for the exam.
- Payments are not refundable unless in special cases such as severe illness, which will keep the student away from a class for a prolonged period of time, or death. Other cases may be considered on an ad hoc basis.
- Payments are not refundable should the student miss a class for any reason.
- Payments are not transferable to other bills or as payment for the bills due by other students.
- It is not possible to pay pro-rata for part of a term should the student not be attending all the classes, should the student start attending after the first day of the term, or should the student stop attending classes before the last day of term.
- Out of courtesy, we kindly ask the student and/or their parents and/or legal guardian in the case of students younger than 18 years to advise us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org should they not be proceeding from one term to the next.
- Should a class be rescheduled for the entire duration of the term and the alternative date/time given is not convenient to the student and/or their parents and/or legal guardians in the case of students younger than 18 years, or should a class be cancelled for the entire duration of the term for any reason, then a refund in full will be made to the Bill Payer. No refunds will be made in the case of the one-time rescheduling of a single class to an alternative date/time such as during exam periods..
- Payments may be made by bank transfer. All bank fees, such as those incurred in the case of bank transfers, must be borne by the Bill Payer. More information about school opening hours, and bank account details may be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Should anything happen that will prevent us from continuing with the classes in the studios (such as, for example, the forced closure of the school by the health authorities), we will do our best to continue with the classes online. However, we will not issue any refund, in part or full, for the programme. Likewise, should you stop participating in the classes for whatever reason, we will not issue any refund in part or in full.